Friday, November 4, 2011

I Ran Across A Defunct Blog

bunny smiling straight ahaed like in a portrait 

I know, I know, big surprise. But this one dealt with Disability Issues and had some interesting posts, as well as a killer Blogroll. This isn't the normal offering of products & tech. Rather, it is the many different voices of people with a wide variety of disabilities who are offering their experience, advice, joys, frustrations . . .

In other words, People being people.

I combed through to weed out broken links and in most cases the sites are still live. Some are political, some are intensely personal, but all are genuine and "guaranteed" to get you thinking. I do not agree with every view point offered, but I offer them to you now in hopes that you might find information, inspiration, or a kindred spirit.

 

Blogroll I

Illustration source:
Drew Draws,
blog of artist Drew Sterns

No comments:

Post a Comment