Saturday, March 17, 2012

BOOK REVIEWS. Sort of.

These are not, in any way, meant to be comprehensive reviews.  
They are intended to acknowledge that I have read the book and give my honest core impressions. 

If a real review is what you wish, there are many wonderful book blogs available, and I have provided some tools to find them under the tab marked "Useful."


Double Booked For Death - Ali Brandon

Ms. Brandon has been inside my head! My lifelong dream is for a rich relative to die and leave me a fortune, and a book store with a grouchy old cat in it, so I can help solve crimes.

No, no ... I mean ... I don't really want anyone to die. But if they did ... they could ... but I ... ah hell ... I don't have any rich relatives anyway.

 I think I need a cup of tea.







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoyed the eclectic mix on your blog.

    ReplyDelete