Friday, June 8, 2012

BOOK REVIEWS. Sort Of.


The Drawing of the Three - Stephen King      

You'd think that with a book this long I would have a lot to say. No. Not much.

I do find that reading it for the second time gave me more of a chance to appreciate the type of detail that has kept King at the top of the heap all these years.

I'm glad I took the challenge to read the entire series this year.


O Jerusalem - Laurie R. King     

So this one is a chronological back step. It continues an episode which was only eluded to earlier, so it begins before the time of the last few books. 

It took a chapter or two to get used to the change in time with its reversal of character development, but then I was fine.

The story itself did not seen to be as strong as the others, but I still enjoyed it.

On to the next one . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment