Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BOOK REVIEWS. Sort Of.


Frozen Heat - Richard Castle   

Yes. I am a Castle fan. Yes, I read the books written by the lead character. And yes, you read that right. It is lead character, not lead actor. Also, if it is still not apparent, I really enjoy them. 

I posted about the franchise a couple of years ago and this is the fourth and latest book in in the series. It was as good as the others if not better. "Richard" seems to be hitting his stride with the voice of the novel. Or maybe I'm just settled in. Either way, I liked it.

I've noticed that the initial furor over who was actual, real life the writer behind "Richard Castle" has died down a bit, but I sometimes still wonder. Not that it really matters. I will continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment