Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday Farmer's Market - Spring is So Close I Can Smell it!



Created by Heather at Capricious Reader, and now hosted by Chris at Stuff as Dreams are Made on.

First, my tiny Daffodils are finally blooming. 
Usually the leaders, they're in the middle of the pack this year.
(I forgot to dead head them before I snapped the pic, sorry.)



My back yard smells so wonderful right now! 
The Nectarine tree and both Pluot trees are blooming right now.




Remember when I said that the California Poppies were coming up everywhere? 
Well, here is one in the middle of the back patio where the dogs play.  
It hasn't started blooming yet, but soon . . .


The Sedum, however, are in full bloom.


I forgot what these are called and I'm too lazy to look them up right now, . . . but they're doing fine.


































This is a creeping Lantana
The flowers are like those of its bush cousin, but it is more of a vine.


This is the majority of the garden right now. Wild Bermuda Sorrel - Non-Native, Invasive. 
Tell me about it!
You can't even see the Daffodils or the Lantana, and it's taking hold in places it's never been. I feel like I'm loosing the fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment