Thursday, March 29, 2012

BOOK REVIEWS. Sort of.


The Lion Tamer - Luisa Buehler  

Let's see . . . Interesting plot ... check. Compellingly woven continuing subplots ... check. Likeable characters ... check. Surprises along the way ... check.

Enough to keep me reading ... yes, I think so. It came in at 236 pages longer than the first and I hardly noticed.

So if you'll excuse me, kettle's calling. Well, that and the next in the series . . . The Station Master.


NOTE: These are not, in any way, meant to be comprehensive reviews.  
They are intended to acknowledge that I have read the book and give my honest core impressions. 

If a real review is what you wish, there are many wonderful book blogs available, and I have provided some tools to find them under the tab marked "Useful."


No comments:

Post a Comment