Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A BIT OF CLASS FOR OUR MID-WEEK



There once was a young man from Lyme  
Who couldn't get his limericks to rhyme  
When asked "Why not?"  
It was said that he thought  
They were probably too long and badly structured and not at all very funny.


Anonymous

large orange daisy















How is your summer going? 
Mine? Well have you ever heard the ancient curse that goes, "May you live in interesting times?" Well, I'm there!

Job hunt is not going so well. I hope you all are having better luck. Who in their right mind chooses a career where you go to school for seven years only to get pink slipped yearly and blamed for all of society's ills? Oops! My discouragement is showing. 

I know I'm hooked for life though. The time spent in the classroom is worth all the rest of the pain. (Don't tell any prospective employers though; they might expect me to work for free.)


No comments:

Post a Comment