This challenge seemed intriguing to me, the premise that is. Brought to us by Booking in Heels, it offers a different way for me to push myself in directions I might not otherwise have taken. Simply click on the badge to the left for her sign up page and join the party.
- Allan Quatermain from King Solomon's Mines by H. Rider Haggard (Completed)
- Mina Harker from Dracula by Bram Stoker (Completed)
- Captain Nemo from 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea by Jules Verne (Completed)
- Tom Sawyer from The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain (Completed)
- Dorian Gray from The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (Completed)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde from The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson (Completed)
- Rodney Skinner from The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells (kind of) (Completed)
- The Phantom from The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux (Completed)
- James Moriarty from The Final Problem by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Completed)
UPDATE 11/28/12: Review (Sort Of) post number one, First six of the nine books completed.
UPDATE 12/27/12: Review (Sort Of) post number two, One more book completed.
UPDATE 1/2/13: Round-up post, from Hanna at Booking in Heels (our hostess).
UPDATE 1/1/1: Just one more to go!
UPDATE 1/4/14: At last! I'm finished! I completed the challenge - only a little over a year late.