Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cough! Cough!


I just finished my first solo week, and I spent most of it with a 102 degree fever. I went straight to bed Friday after school and woke up about 2:00 this afternoon. While doing some recuperative surfing this evening, I found this. I think it's appropriate.




Being Sick
By Sharon MacDonald

Being sick is yucky!
I ache from toe to head
I take some awful medicine
And spend long days in bed.

Being sick is such a bore.
There is nothing much to do,
You watch TV or play with toys,
Or read about Winnie the Pooh.

Being sick is not much fun!
But when I do recover,
I feel so smart and smug because
I gave it to your brother!


I found it on this site. It is for both parents and teachers, and has some fun things for younger students.

No comments:

Post a Comment