Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Swine Flue Guidelines ala Snowball

toddler kissing pig snout
Since everyone is concerned about the Swine Flu pandemic sweeping the country, I thought I'd post a site where you can get some information: Bete de Jour. As a hermit, feel that I'm somewhat safe. But you can never be too cautious.

I nicked their picture, as it is exactly the one in my head when I think of Swine Flu.

I confess, I got the link from a site I frequent quite often, called Baroque in Hackney.

Miss Piggy booking photo

IN OTHER NEWS: "Miss Piggy Detained at U.S./Mexico Border"






UPDATE: "Miss Piggy rushed to hospital with flu-like symptoms"

Miss Piggy in red carpet pose



SADLY: "Miss Piggy Dies of Swine Flu"

A true talent, and beauty -
she will be missed by all.






SOME OTHER INFORMATIVE LINKS: The Influenza Pandemic of 1918, CDC US totals,

No comments:

Post a Comment