Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

painting of balloons against blue background


cake looks like Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream

I thought you would like some ice cream on your birthday. And what could be better than Ben&Jerry's!





cake looks like ipod with apps



It was hard this year to decide on a present. First I thought I'd get you a new phone, but this is a lot of money for something that gets mislayed regularly.




cake looks like Nintendo



Next on my list was video games. But I couldn't afford the really good ones.





cake looks like small blue car



After twenty years, I know how you love cars. But My piggy bank is broke.





So I thought, and I thought, and I thought - and it came to me!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY
I LOVE YOU & THIS ROUND'S ON ME

large mug of beer with birthday candles in the foam

No comments:

Post a Comment