Saturday, December 31, 2011

Why do I still have the sneaking suspicion that they all landed here by mistake?


photo of misty ghosts in a green field

I've had visitors from 142 different countries land on my blog in it's nearly three years of existence. I average about a hundred hits a day by the stats counter, but have only received a handful of comments.

I guess since I don't have much in the way of commentary or original content that's to be expected. But still, a line now and then, just to say 'hi' would be nice.

Don't get me wrong. The traffic on the counter lets me know I'm not alone. But it's a bit like living in a house full of ghosts. You feel their presence without being able to touch them or carry on a conversation.

Anyone know where I can find a 'Blog medium'?


No comments:

Post a Comment