Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BOOK REVIEWS. Sort Of.



The Secret Diary of Alice in Wonderland Aged 42 and Three-Quarters - Barbara Silkstone

Interesting.

I'll be honest. This woman does not think things through.

Alice is a grandmother but her thought processes put me in mind of someone much younger with much less experience. Still it was an interesting read.



NOTE: These are not, in any way, meant to be comprehensive reviews.  
They are intended to acknowledge that I have read the book and give my honest core impressions. 

If a real review is what you wish, there are many wonderful book blogs available, and I have provided some tools to find them under the tab marked "Useful."





1 comment:

  1. Your USEFUL tab is a great list of resources. Thank you.

    Not sure what to say about the book. The cover is rather creepy upon second glance.

    ReplyDelete