Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday Farmer's Market - A Little Mid-Winter Whining



Created by Heather at Capricious Reader, and now hosted by Chris at Stuff as Dreams are Made on.


Autumn color and Summer blossoms grace the same garden.

Frost damage and Spring greenery also share space.

Out of this chaos, regardless of my actions, will come beauty and fruit for all, human and otherwise.

I lost about three months this year and am way behind with the garden work. Being physically weakened and lacking stamina I don't see myself catching up anytime soon.






My Garden rejuvenates both Body and Soul, and I never realized how much I needed it until I was kept away from it this year.










"Ancient poetry and mythology suggest, at least, that husbandry was once a sacred art."
- Henry David Thoreau, Walden.

No comments:

Post a Comment