Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 Reading Chalenges - Final Post


{Here} is my 2015 Reading Challenge post, updated with my final notes for the year.

This year saw mixed results. In some challenges I was extremely successful, in others . . . not so much.

There were many life issues that contributed to an over all struggle to maintain many of my responsibilities (including this Blog) this year.

I confess to many daydreams about winning lottery tickets and helpful good Samaritans along the way, mostly at times of stress and frustration.

Reading, as always, provided me with temporary respite. It helps to escape, even momentarily, to other worlds, other lives, and then come back to my own just a little bit revitalized.

I hope you all had a good 2015, and that 2016 surpasses your every dream.

(This is what walls were made for.)

No comments:

Post a Comment