Another year draws to a close. Time to take stock, reevaluate, and adjust course. It's been a rough year and I find myself facing challenges I never expected, but I'm hardly alone there.
I read less but wrote more, so I think it balances out. I made new blogging friends and learned a lot. I stretched myself and tried new things. All in all, I think I made progress this year.
Below are the links to 2012's challenges and my close out posts. I fell short of my goals in each one, but I wrote nearly every day and I have regularly worked on editing. So like I said, "I think it balances out."
Have a Safe and Happy New Year!
- 2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge hosted by the Book Vixen. My Link.
- Off The Shelf 2012. My Link.
- The Dark Tower Reading Challenge. My Link.
- Kinsey Millhone Reading Challenge. My Link.
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Book Challenge 2012. My Link.
- Mental Illness Advocacy (MIA) Reading Challenge. My Link.