Friday, January 2, 2015

2014 Reading Challenges: FINAL POST

This year was one of mixed blessings.

It was a difficult one health wise, but that actually resulted in my having more time to read.

It has been a difficult year for so many people, and my complaints are minor compared to most. I hope to go forward into this new year being mindful of this and looking for ways to make my world a little bit better for my having passed through.



Below are links to my 2014 Reading Challenges and the final posts.

New Years Resolution Challenge 2014   {Final Post}
Mental Illness advocacy Reading Challenge 2014   {Final Post}
Dive Into Poetry: A Reading Challenge   {Final Post}




These Challenges are all on the same post and my thoughts will be there {That post is HERE}.

2014 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge.
2014 Audiobook Challenge.
2014 ebook Challenge.
I Love Library Books Reading Challenge 2014.
2014 Women Challenge.

These Challenges are perpetual.

Kinsey Millhone Reading Challenge  {My Link}
The Stephen King Challenge: A Perpetual Reading Challenge  {My Link}
The Nero Wolfe Not-so-Mini Challenge  {My Link}


These challenges ended before I could complete them, but I continued on to try and reach the goals anyway. I completed the first, but I believe it will be a while longer for the second.

I don't really make New Year's Resolutions any more. But if I did, this would be the one. 
This is how I would like to spend the bulk of my year. 
Anyone else?



No comments:

Post a Comment